Valorant’s newest patch lastly buffs Phoenix, makes additional modifications to Yoru and KAY/O
That time has rolled round as soon as extra, as the newest patch for Valorant has rolled out of Riot Games HQ with patch 5.01. This replace is undoubtedly going to make a couple of gamers rejoice.
It’s been an extremely very long time coming, however lastly, Phoenix has been in receipt of some small buffs. Phoenix, the hearth man, was one of many first brokers within the Valorant roster of heroes, and has slowly slipped into the sidelines with the introduction of recent, stronger characters to select from.
Fans have been demanding to see Phoenix and Cypher buffed for some time, and in a Reddit AMA about characters a short time again, builders confirmed that the 2 could be in receipt of some tweaks ultimately. With Phoenix lastly receiving his, it is solely a matter of time earlier than we inevitably see a couple of modifications made to Cypher too. Well, we will hope.
That’s not all, both, as patch 5.01 additionally makes some tweaks to the skills of Yoru and KAY/O. So, what precisely has modified in regards to the brokers?
Phoenix’s skills have been adjusted as follows:
- Curveball (Q) – Maximum flash period is elevated from 1.1s to 1.5s, and flash windup is decreased from 0.7s to 0.5s
- Blaze (C) – Phoenix is now in a position to equip his weapon earlier if he stops bending his wall
- Run it Back (X) – Pheonix will now respawn on the final marker with the quantity of shields he had when activating his final
Yoru has additionally been privy to some modifications, and these could possibly be seen as buffs. However, I’d argue that these modifications are merely smoothing out Yoru after his massive potential overhaul some time again.
- Dimensional Drift (X) – Duration of final elevated from 10s to 12s, unequip time diminished from 1.2s to 0.8s
Last, however not least, is KAY/O. These modifications have been made to make KAY/O’s package somewhat extra accessible.
- FRAG/ment (C) – Zone diameter diminished from 10m to 8m, and injury now applies while not having line of sight
- NULL/cmd (X) – Only allies will hear the complete audio for reviving KAY/O, enemies will solely hear a brief cue as soon as the revive has began
What do you suppose to the modifications? While I’m not the most important fan of Phoenix, I do know loads of Phoenix mains who’re going to be over the moon proper now.