The Top 10 Worst Madden NFL 23 Ratings
EA’s rankings week for Madden NFL 23 is over, which signifies that all the participant and workforce rankings at launch are set. While these rankings are more likely to fluctuate over the course of the real-life NFL common season, it’s clear that there are already some gamers and franchises you need to keep away from in Madden NFL 23.
Here are the highest ten worst Madden NFL 23 rankings.
The Top 10 Worst Madden NFL 23 Ratings
Related: Madden NFL 23 – All Team Ratings and Rankings Revealed
Worst Team Ratings
- Houston Texans (74 OVR – 70 OFF – 71 DEF – 72 ST)
- New York Giants (75 OVR – 70 OFF – 71 DEF – 72 ST)
- Seattle Seahawks (76 OVR – 70 OFF – 71 DEF – 82 ST)
- Jacksonville Jaguars (77 OVR – 76 OFF – 73 DEF – 68 ST)
- Atlanta Falcons (77 OVR – 76 OFF – 71 DEF – 81 ST)
- Detroit Lions (78 OVR – 72 OFF – 75 DEF – 71 ST)
- Chicago Bears (78 OVR – 75 OFF – 69 DEF – 76 ST)
- New York Jets (79 OVR – 79 OFF – 72 DEF – 76 ST)
- Carolina Panthers (79 OVR – 77 OFF – 74 DEF – 76 ST)
- Minnesota Vikings (80 OVR – 82 OFF – 80 DEF – 72 ST)
So, it appears to be like just like the 5 groups that you just’ll wish to keep away from in Madden NFL 23 are the Texans, Giants, Seahawks, Jaguars and Falcons, as most of us anticipated. The Lions, Bears, Jets and Panthers every current some potential however none are anyplace near profitable a Lombardi Trophy. The one shock right here is the Vikings.
Sure, they’re coming off an unimpressive yr through which they completed 8-9 and subsequently missed out on the playoffs however I discover it arduous to imagine that they’re the tenth worst workforce within the NFL. Just two factors increased than the Bears and Lions however decrease than groups just like the Commanders, Saints, and Browns. All of whom have critical holes to fill in a very powerful place on the sector; quarterback.
Worst Player Ratings
The following listing of worst participant rankings options the ten worst gamers in every of the ten completely different positions; QB, RB, WR, TE, OL, DL, LB, CB, S and ST. That being mentioned, since there are tons of of gamers within the Madden NFL 23 database, a variety of which wouldn’t even qualify as starters. This listing relies purely on gamers who’re thought-about starters for his or her respective franchise.
- Sam Darnold (70), QB – Carolina Panthers
- Elijah Mitchell (80), RB – San Francisco 49ers
- Juju Smith-Schuster (80), WR – Kansas City Chiefs
- Mo Alie Cox (75), TE – Indianapolis Colts
- Nick Gates (68), C – New York Giants
- Alim McNeill (72), DT – Detroit Lions
- Quay Walker (73), LB – Green Bay Packers
- Jourdan Lewis (77), CB – Dallas Cowboys
- Kyle Hamilton (76), SS – Baltimore Ravens
- Riley Dixon (70), P – Los Angeles Rams
Sam Darnold is a fringe starter at quarterback, as is Alie Cox at tight finish, Riley Dixon at punter and Alim McNeill at defensive deal with. However, I’m genuinely shocked by a few of these different rankings. Elijah Mitchell had a get away season as a rookie in 2021, dashing for 963 yards and 5 touchdowns on 207 makes an attempt. While Juju Smith-Schuster was the Steelers’ primary choice and close to 1,000 yard receiver previous to his harm final yr.
Similarly, middle Nick Gates missed nearly all of final season however didn’t enable a single sack in 2020 and rookie security Kyle Hamilton was broadly thought to be one of many extra NFL-ready prospects within the 2022 NFL Draft. So, to see all of those gamers land with the worst rankings of their respective place teams is attention-grabbing, to say the least.
That’s the whole lot you have to know concerning the high ten worst Madden NFL 23 rankings. Before you go, make sure to try a few of our different Madden content material right here at Gamer Journalist. Like all adjustments to Franchise Mode in Madden NFL 23 or the whole lot that’s included with every version of Madden NFL 23.