It’s an iron-clad rule of sports activities anime that any character with a seemingly-permanent medical plaster on their face is a chosen protagonist. Everything else is immaterial; if there’s a reduce on their face that by no means appears to go away, they’re our hero. Omega Strikers’ Juliette has such a function and has main protag power consequently. Here’s a information to utilizing Juliette in Omega Strikers.
Omega Strikers: Best Builds for Juliette – Strategies, Tricks, and Tips
Juliette, also referred to as the Eager Rookie, is a bread-and-butter energy Forward. She doesn’t have any notably wacky gimmicks or talents. Juliette is all about working proper into the motion and pummeling opponents into submission earlier than smacking the core into the opposing objective.
Related: Best Forwards in Omega Strikers
Juliette’s equipment consists of the next talents:
- Primary: Fiery Fist: Fly ahead in a straight line, dealing medium hits to all opponents in your path.
- Secondary: Flying Phoenix: Dash ahead, dealing medium hits to all opponents in your path. You can queue up different abilites whereas utilizing Flying Phoenix.
- Special: Flame Flurry: Unleash a collection of fast mild hits in a small arc, earlier than ending with a large roundhouse kick.
That Girl’s Gonna Go Far
To co-op a chunk of combating sport terminology, Juliette’s playstyle can greatest be described as “unga-bunga.” She’s all about high-speed aggression and momentum. No time for strategizing, simply get proper in there and begin making a nuisance of your self. Use Fiery Fist and Flying Phoenix to shortly shut gaps, in addition to to knock opponents off the sector. Juliette’s talents are naturally sturdy, so she’s nice for shortly draining enemy Stagger, leaving them too exhausted to cease her.
Juliette works greatest as a Forward, particularly with these Trainings:
- Tempo Swing: Light, medium, and heavy hits deal escalating bonus harm primarily based in your Stagger, therapeutic again your Stagger as effectively.
- Extra Special: Reduces Special cooldown by 15%. Knocks 15 seconds off your Special cooldown each time a brand new spherical begins.
- Crossover: All Strikes grant a 35% Haste impact for 1.5 seconds.
While not splendid, Juliette may also be a Goalie in a pinch due to the dashing results of her talents. If it’s important to have a Goalie Juliette, use these Trainings:
- Heavy Handed: Hit 8% more durable, boosted to 16% for heavy hits.
- Super Surge: Movement talents hit 20% more durable, talents with dashes journey 50% additional, and Haste buffs are 50% stronger.
- Built Differently: Gain an additional 35% Stagger, hit 5% more durable.
Juliette is a good alternative for newbie Forwards due to her balanced stats and easy talents. If you don’t need to put an excessive amount of thought into your playstyle, she’s acquired you lined.