In the huge open world of Stray that’s full of robots, machines and lethal viruses. There are tons of collectibles you may receive alongside the way in which, together with a sequence of badges. However, these badges are usually not hidden in plain sight and might be slightly troublesome to seek out when you don’t already know the place to look.
In this information, we’re going to interrupt down tips on how to get the entire badges in Stray.
How to get all Badges in Stray
There is a complete of six badges you may receive in Stray, all of which might be present in both the Slums, Antvillage or Midtown. Although, they’re typically hidden behind particular puzzles or aspect quests, presenting fairly the problem.
Related: All Music Sheet Locations within the Slums in Stray
So, right here’s a listing of all badges in Stray in addition to tips on how to get them:
- Music Badge – The Music Badge might be acquired by discovering all eight of the hidden music sheets unfold all through the Slums. Once you’ve discovered all of them and given them to Morusque, you may be awarded the badge.
- Outsider Badge – The Outsider Badge may also be discovered within the Slums, nonetheless, it could solely be obtained as a part of the principle story. The excellent news is that it’ll be inconceivable to overlook since it’s worthwhile to progress by the story anyway.
- Plant Badge – The Plant Badge is situated in Antvillage however you’ll first want to help a robotic named Malo, who might be discovered simply after you meet Zbaltazar. Malo will ask you to search for three coloured flowers; the Red Plant, the Purple Plant and the Yellow Plant. Once you could have gathered all of them, return to Malo and and you’ll obtain the Plant Badge.
- Cat Badge – The Cat Badge is one in every of three badges which are situated in Midtown nevertheless it’s a bit trickier to seek out. You might want to head down the principle Midtown stretch and look to the suitable of the close by retailer for a robotic in a white jacket speaking to the shopkeeper. Then, soar up on the ledge and enter the store, round again you will see that a code that interprets to 8542. Turn round, soar on the shelving behind you to succeed in the protected. You will discover the Cat Badge inside the protected after getting enter the right code.
- Police Badge – The Police Badge is the subsequent badge situated in Midtown and is much more troublesome to seek out, except the place to look. You might want to begin by working your method down the alleyway simply outdoors of the clothes retailer. Then, hop up onto the workbench, then to the vent and at last to the steel awning above. From there, soar throughout to the one reverse from it, then to a wood ledge earlier than lastly leaping onto the A/C unit close by. Continue travelling larger up by leaping from vent to vent till you attain a small barred window. Hop by the window and examine the robotic physique inside. This will unlock the Police Badge.
- Neco Badge – Finally, there’s the Neco Badge which is the final obtainable badge in Midtown and the sport. To get it, you have to to climb inside the Neco manufacturing facility and keep on the principle path till you meet a employee who has misplaced their keys. Then, proceed on by the principle path (with out being noticed by the Sentinel drones) till you come throughout some barrels floating in water. Hop over to the suitable to seek out the keys after which return to the employee to obtain the Neco Badge.
That’s every part it’s worthwhile to find out about tips on how to get the entire badges in Stray. Before you go, remember to take a look at a few of our different Stray content material right here at Gamer Journalist. Like tips on how to repair the tracker or what number of chapters are there in Stray?