Squad Building Challenges (SBCs) are again in FIFA 23, and one of many first classes of challenges gamers are clinging to is the Hybrid Nations SBCs. Which assigns you 4 totally different Squad Building Challenges, one in every of which is the Six of the Best SBC.
In this information, we are going to break down the way to full the Six of the Best SBC in FIFA 23.
How to Complete Six of the Best SBC in FIFA 23
The Six of the Best is the second Squad Building Challenge within the Hybrid Nations part of the superior challenges in FIFA 23. By finishing this problem, you may be rewarded with an untradeable Small Prime Gold Players Pack, which incorporates 6 gold gamers, 3 of that are uncommon.
Related: How to Check FUT Club Record in FIFA 23
Before we dive into our resolution for the Six of the Best SBC in FIFA 23, listed below are the squad necessities:
- Exactly 6 nationalities within the squad
- Maximum of three gamers from the identical nation
- Maximum of three gamers from the identical membership
- A minimal workforce ranking of 75
- A minimal squad chemistry ranking of 18
Taking this into consideration, right here’s the simplest resolution for the Six of the Best SBC in FIFA 23:
- GK: Alex McCarthy – Southampton/England
- RB: Cedric – Arsenal/Portugal
- CB: Jan Bednarek – Aston Villa/Poland
- CB: Nicolas Pallois – FC Nantes/France
- LB: Luke Thomas – Leicester City/England
- RM: Marc Albrighton – Leicester City/England
- CM: Aaron Ramsey – OGC Nice/Wales
- CM: Baptiste Santamaria – Stade Rennais/France
- LM: Ben Davies – Tottenham Hotspur/Wales
- ST: Jean-Philippe Mateta – Crystal Palace/France
- ST: Kelechi Iheanacho – Leicester City/Nigeria
That’s every little thing it’s good to learn about the way to full the Six of the Best SBC in FIFA 23. If you’re involved in extra FIFA 23 content material, you’ll want to try our guides part right here at Gamer Journalist. Where you could find a great deal of useful data like the way to play co-op on FIFA 23 Ultimate Team.