All Tight End Ratings Revealed
With the beginning of NFL coaching camp simply weeks away, EA has formally kicked off its Madden NFL 23 scores week as of July 18, 2022. Now that participant scores are lastly beginning to get revealed, soccer followers are keen to seek out out the place their favourite gamers land within the pecking order. Beginning with the tight ends group.
Here are all the tight finish scores in Madden NFL 23.
Madden NFL 23: All Tight End Ratings Revealed
Tight finish is among the most underrated positions in Madden NFL 23, as essentially the most versatile offensive participant that should be capable to block, run and catch at an elite stage to offer assist for his or her respective franchise. This implies that in the event you’re on the cusp of turning into a Super Bowl contender, implementing one of many following tight ends could possibly be all that you must push your staff excessive.
Related: Madden NFL 23 – All Wide Receiver Ratings Revealed
Without additional ado, listed below are the highest 30 tight finish scores in Madden NFL 23:
Top 30 Tight Ends
- Travis Kelce (98), Kansas City Chiefs
- George Kittle (97), San Francisco 49ers
- Mark Andrews (93), Baltimore Ravens
- Darren Waller (91), Las Vegas Raiders
- T.J. Hockenson (89), Detroit Lions
- Kyle Pitts (87), Atlanta Falcons
- Mike Gesicki (86), Miami Dolphins
- Dallas Goedert (85), Philadelphia Eagles
- Hunter Henry (84), New England Patriots
- Zach Ertz (84), Arizona Cardinals
- Dawson Knox (83), Buffalo Bills
- Tyler Higbee (83), Los Angeles Rams
- Dalton Shultz (82), Dallas Cowboys
- Noah Fant (82), Seattle Seahawks
- Evan Engram (81), Jacksonville Jaguars
- David Njoku (80), Cleveland Browns
- Robert Tonyan (80), Green Bay Packers
- Austin Hooper (79), Tennessee Titans
- C.J. Uzomah (79), New York Jets
- Pat Freiermuth (79), Pittsburgh Steelers
- Logan Thomas (78), Washington Commanders
- Marcedes Lewis (78), Green Bay Packers
- Tyler Conklin (78), New York Jets
- Jonnu Smith (77), New England Patriots
- Nick Boyle (77), Baltimore Ravens
- Gerald Everett (76), Los Angeles Chargers
- Hayden Hurst (76), Cincinnati Bengals
- Maxx Williams (76), Arizona Cardinals
- Cole Kmet (75), Chicago Bears
- Mo Alie Cox (75), Indianapolis Colts
My first impressions of the Madden NFL 23 tight finish scores is that EA may’ve really nailed this one. Obviously, as with every preliminary scores, there are some flaws. For instance, Mark Andrews led all TEs in yards (1,361) and receptions (107) in 2021 and but, he’s rated decrease than each Travis Kelce and George Kittle.
Then there’s any person like Cole Kmet, who completed with extra yards (612) and receptions (93) than gamers like Hunter Henry, Dawson Knox and Tyler Higbee however was rated almost ten factors decrease than all of them. That being stated, the scores have been pretty correct general and I’m excited to see what else is in retailer within the coming days.
That’s every part that you must know concerning the newest Madden NFL 23 reveal highlighting all the tight finish scores. Before you go, be sure you try a few of our different Madden content material right here at Gamer Journalist. Like all participant rated 99 or increased in Madden NFL 23 or every part included with every version of Madden NFL 23.